Multi-directional transport with use of single rope (SRT) will find its application while precise transport within harsh terrain. The course is designed for high altitude rescue operations, however, it can be useful for anyone who looks for broadening the knowledge of SRT techniques.
– tension in theory and practice
– construction and maintenance of releasing stands
– transferring the load between stands
– construction of aerial ropelines stands
– push/pull system constructions in aerial ropelines
All trainings are conducted by qualified instructors with experience gained in the high altitude rescue, Tatra caves mountaineering and high altitude works.