auto-rescue in DRT system
We advise auto-rescue training with use of double rope (DRT) not only for rescuers but also fore anyone who has responsible approach to high altitude work. The course is a supplementation to the industrial alpinism techniques for people who have basic training.
– auto-rescue with use of rappelling equipment
– auto-rescure with use of clamp devices
– crossing the rope clippings with the injured person
– overcoming lashings with the injured person
– auto-rescue on the aid climbing
– auto-rescue on the aerial ropline
All trainings are conducted by qualified instructors with experience gained in the high altitude rescue, Tatra caves mountaineering and high altitude works.