Rope Techniques in The Disaster Rescue
Rope techniques in the disaster rescue is a training, first of all, for services taking part in rescue actions and removal of flood landslides and earthquakes effects. Techniques of crossing of construction and protection of constructional elements require at least basic knowledge within the scope of rope techniques.
– construction of bridge and aerial ropelines stands
– tension in theory and in practice
– construction of two or three-rope bridges
– rappelling in the landslide terrain
– protection of rubble elements