First Pre-Medical Aid
Pre-medical first aid is a training recommended both for private and institutions which have aware approach to the ability of first aid provision.
– legal aspect of first aid provision
– evaluation of the injured condition
– principles of proceedings with wounds, wound dressing
– injuries of particular body parts
– electrical shock
– cardiac pulmonary resuscitation
– emergency life threatening conditions (fainting, myocardial infarction, concussion etc.)
– first psychological aid
– and many other
All trainings are conducted by qualified instructors with experience gained in the high altitude rescue, Tatra caves mountaineering and high altitude works.