Multi-directional transport with use of double rope (DRT) will find its application while precise transport within harsh terrain. The course is prepared for those who have basic training and was designed in relation to industrial alpine techniques.
– tensions in theory and practice
– construction and operation of releasing stands
– load transfer between the stands
– construction of aerial ropelines stands
– construction of push/pull systems in aerial roplines
All trainings are conducted by qualified instructors with experience gained in the high altitude rescue, Tatra caves mountaineering and high altitude works.